Forward an Email in Outlook on the Web – Instructions
Forward an Email in Outlook on the Web: Overview
You can forward an email in Outlook on the Web to send an email you received to another party. By default, when you forward an email in Outlook on the Web, you send a copy of the entire email. This includes the email you received and also any attachments.
To forward an email in Outlook on the Web, open the email in the Reading pane. You can then click the dropdown portion of “Reply.” Within the menu, you can click “Forward.” Clicking “Forward” opens a new email message with the original message quoted in the body. Any attachments in the message will also be included.
Forward an Email in Outlook on the Web – Instructions: A picture of a forwarded email being sent to a new recipient in Outlook on the Web in Office 365.
You can then enter the recipient(s) email into the “To” field. You can also include any “Cc” and/or “Bcc” recipients in the respective fields. Enter the body of the email into the provided field. When you have completed your message, you can click “Send” to forward the original message to the new recipient.
Forward an Email in Outlook on the Web: Instructions
- To forward an email in Outlook on the Web, open the email message and click the dropdown portion of “Reply” and choose “Forward” from the menu.
- A new message pane then appears where you will enter the new recipient’s email into the “To” field.
- Optionally, enter any “Cc” or “Bcc” recipients, too.
- Any attachments from the original message also appear in the forwarded message.
- When finished, click “Send” to send the message.
Forward an Email in Outlook on the Web: Video Lesson
The following video lesson, titled “Forwarding Messages,” shows you how to forward email in Outlook on the Web. This video lesson is from our complete Outlook on the Web tutorial for Office 365, titled “Mastering Outlook on the Web Made Easy v.2016.”
- Custom Reports in QuickBooks Online: Overview ...
- Change Orders in Sage 50: Overview ...
- Categorize an Item in Outlook on the Web: Overv...
- Write Checks in Sage 50: Overview T...
- Create a Mailbox Rule in Outlook: Overview ...
- Access 2010
- Access 2013
- Access 2016
- CPE Information for CPAs
- Crystal Reports
- Excel 2010
- Excel 2013
- Excel 2016
- Internet Explorer
- Microsoft Edge
- Microsoft Excel Training for Lawyers
- Microsoft Office Online
- Microsoft Outlook Training for Lawyers
- Microsoft Word Training for Lawyers
- Office 2010
- Office 2013
- Office 2016
- Office 365
- OneNote 2013
- OneNote 2016
- Outlook 2010
- Outlook 2013
- Outlook 2016
- Outlook on the Web
- Photoshop Elements
- PowerPoint 2010
- PowerPoint 2013
- PowerPoint 2016
- Project 2013
- Project 2016
- Publisher 2010
- Publisher 2013
- Publisher 2016
- Quickbooks Online
- QuickBooks Training for Lawyers
- Resume Writing
- Small Business Accounting
- What's New at TeachUcomp?
- Windows 10
- Windows 7
- Windows 8
- Windows 8.1
- Word 2010
- Word 2013
- Word 2016
- Word Online