Open Images in Photoshop Elements- Instructions
Open Images in Photoshop Elements: Overview
To open images in Photoshop Elements, select “File| Open…” from the Menu Bar. Doing that then launches the “Open” dialog box. Use this system dialog box to navigate to the folder in your computer’s file system within which to look for image files.
Once inside the folder that contains the image to open, you should see its name and icon appear in the window. You can double-click the image file to open it in Elements. Alternatively, you can click it once to select it. Then click the “Open” button in the lower right corner of the dialog box to open it.
To open images in Photoshop Elements that were recently opened, select “File| Open Recently Edited File” from the Menu Bar. The side menu that then appears shows the names of the most recently opened image files in Elements. If you click an image name in this side menu, it re-opens within Photoshop Elements for editing.
Open Images in Photoshop Elements- Instructions: A picture of a user opening a recently opened image in Photoshop Elements.
Open Images in Photoshop Elements: Instructions
- To open images in Photoshop Elements, select “File| Open…” from the Menu Bar to launch the “Open” dialog box.
- Navigate to the folder in your computer’s file system within which to look for image files.
- Double-click an image file to open it in Elements.
- Alternatively, click it once to select it.
- Then click the “Open” button in the lower right corner of the dialog box to open it.
- To open a recently opened image file, select “File| Open Recently Edited File” from the Menu Bar.
- Click the name of the recently opened image file to re-open in the side menu that appears.
Open Images in Photoshop Elements: Video Lesson
The following video lesson, titled “Opening Images,” shows how to open images in Photoshop Elements. This video lesson is from our complete Photoshop Elements tutorial, titled “Mastering Photoshop Elements Made Easy v.15.”
- Custom Reports in QuickBooks Online: Overview ...
- Change Orders in Sage 50: Overview ...
- Categorize an Item in Outlook on the Web: Overv...
- Write Checks in Sage 50: Overview T...
- Create a Mailbox Rule in Outlook: Overview ...
- Access 2010
- Access 2013
- Access 2016
- CPE Information for CPAs
- Crystal Reports
- Excel 2010
- Excel 2013
- Excel 2016
- Internet Explorer
- Microsoft Edge
- Microsoft Excel Training for Lawyers
- Microsoft Office Online
- Microsoft Outlook Training for Lawyers
- Microsoft Word Training for Lawyers
- Office 2010
- Office 2013
- Office 2016
- Office 365
- OneNote 2013
- OneNote 2016
- Outlook 2010
- Outlook 2013
- Outlook 2016
- Outlook on the Web
- Photoshop Elements
- PowerPoint 2010
- PowerPoint 2013
- PowerPoint 2016
- Project 2013
- Project 2016
- Publisher 2010
- Publisher 2013
- Publisher 2016
- Quickbooks Online
- QuickBooks Training for Lawyers
- Resume Writing
- Small Business Accounting
- What's New at TeachUcomp?
- Windows 10
- Windows 7
- Windows 8
- Windows 8.1
- Word 2010
- Word 2013
- Word 2016
- Word Online